Summer is approaching and it's time to get out the grills and enjoy the sweet summer bliss. Family time is so much more fun under the sun and grilling by the pool or in your backyard. One of our first summer recipes is this delicious spin on kabobs. Grilled corn and sausage, yum yum yum! It's quick, it's easy and it's delicious. All you need are 5 ingredients and about 30 minutes to prepare this festive summer meal.
- 2 large ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 8)
- 1 large green sweet pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 14 - ounce package kielbasa, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Thread corn, kielbasa and sweet peppers on 4 long metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and mustard; brush some of the mixture on the kabobs before grilling.
- Grill, covered, directly over medium- to medium-high heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture, until vegetables are tender and charred.