Tonight's selection is packed with flavor from ginger to cilantro. This recipe is great for the family because you have room to play and make it to your likings. For example, adding a touch of fresh vegetables like snap peas, broccoli, or carrots will also taste amazing.
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 4-ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces dried rice noodles
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine scallion, ginger, 6 garlic cloves, olive oil and salt.
- Coat chicken breasts with mixture and arrange on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- Slice chicken diagonally. Keep warm.
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan in boiling water for 3-4 minutes until tender, drain.
- Shred 2 teaspoons lime peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons lime juice into a bowl.
- Add sugar and remaining 2 garlic cloves. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add noodles, carrot and peanuts. Toss.
- Spoon onto plates and arrange chicken on top.