Start your morning with this amazingly delicious healthy breakfast that consists of 5 ingredients and only takes around 20 minutes to make. This recipe is perfect for those mornings when you're rushing to get your children ready for school and you need to whip up something quick for the whole family to enjoy. Ingredients: 4 large eggs 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 chopped tomatoe 1/2 chopped green bell pepper 1 tablespoon of fresh chives, finely chopped 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded Directions: Cooking with Mellanni Video Tutorial
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set aside
- Whisk the eggs and salt, then add in chopped vegetables, chives, and 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese. Whisk to combine all ingredients
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve, and enjoy breakfast in bed with Mellanni.